Rope 365 is a project that aims to help stimulate regular practice of rope bondage. We aim to create different didactic material to help support learning and exploring.
- Foster regular practice and passion for rope bondage
- Create a compendium of ideas that is easy to browse through
- Break down the concepts of rope bondage in building blocs and simple exercices to make it more accessible
- Create a variety of tools to learn and explore (book, website, cards, mind map etc.)
- Bring together variety of styles and inspirations
- Pictures from a diversity of background
- Contributors from around the world
- Insights expert from different fields
- Channel a variety of preferences and personal experience.
- Research for the project creates a journey for the writers and contributors, this is not about just putting down what we know, but exploring in order to discover what should be there
What this project is not
- Something that cathers to beginners only
- Ebi’s style book 🙂
- A program where everything is explained in step by step
|Author and Collaborators – Check out this section to learn more about the people behind rope365.|
|Support – Learn how you can support rope365.|
|Contact – Send your feedback, comments and questions.|
Or go back to the homepage For more options
2022-04-09 at 9:06 AM
Oh my god – what a great site. I love it that you use still pics and written words instead of video – much easier to follow and helps break down the steps.
And very well ordered and set up so easy to find a reference.
I love this and hope you won’t mind that I start gushing about it to all my rope friends.
I have been working with a couple friends in the Milwaukee area to build a rope community, and so set up a “new to rope” beginner course and an event orientation to establish basic expectations. I would like to post your site among our “Stranded Rope” resources if that would be OK? I’ll ask on fet…
Cheers and Thank You
2022-04-09 at 12:09 PM
Thank for the positive vibes. Yes feel free to share this site in your resource list and feel free to use the content in your event while giving credit, this is what the site is made for.