Week 12: Intimacy
Beyond techniques, rope can become erotic. The body of the person tying, the body of the person tied, and the rope as the extension of their desires. Intimacy is experienced differently from people to people and takes various forms. Rope allows us to explore seduction, arousal, and emotional bounds.
The goal of this week is to try different techniques to tap into our seductive energy and build our own ritual to create the perfect mood.
Note – this page is a sample of the rope365 content. Subscribe to the mailing list to get notified when the full content gets published.
Inspirations and Resources
- Having fun untying your partner with Sir Dart by Twisted Monk
- It’s not the rope…. by Kinkyincoburg
- Please don’t tell me you’re “into connective rope” by IPCookieMonster
- You Can Get Closer by Synchronizing Your Breath by Psychology Today
- When lovers touch, their breathing, heartbeat syncs, pain wanes, study shows
- Play states and intentions by Neuromancer
- Lahtnor & Davion Shibari – Spiraling Breath
- Lahtnor & Belschen Shibari – Photo Exhibit Performance
- Lahtnor & MiaXeno Shibari by the lake
- Lahtnor & Belschen Shibari – Hojo Improv
- Learning shibari: Tying a gote (takate-kote, TK, box-tie): Feeling & flow
Credit: Banner M/R: Ebi McKnotty Bendy Dude P: GreekCuddler – 1 to 7 M:SarahToninGirl R: ARareVintage P: Ebi McKnotty
Or return to Spring for more options.