Week 39: Aesthetics
Making something aesthetic can be the main goal of rope bondage, or a side effect of the way of tying. Feeling beautiful being tied, making someone else pleasing for your eyes are also important aspect of the erotic side of it. One can create a purely decorative tie, embellish a restrictive structure, or transform their partner into a piece of art.
The goal of this week is to experiment with different aesthetic to discover what pleases you the most.
- Day 267: Fashionable – What is the current trend? Dress-up with rope, cover the body in a fashionable way
- Day 268: Ornaments – Add objects to your tie, these can be purely decorative, or add to the sensation of the experience
- Day 269: Location – Pick a place, a room, a park, than pick something spacial in that space, a piece of architecture, a tree, furniture, and create something to become one with the space
- Day 270: Symbols – Use rope to represent something else. Make a statement, create something that has a deep meaning for you.
- Day 271: Chaos – create a tie that appears without structure. Let rope dangles, make it messy
- Day 272: Minimalism – what’s the minimum amount of rope you need to create restraint? Pick a short rope and explore what you can do with it, keep it simple
- Day 273: Imperfection – beauty doesn’t need to be perfect, it can emerge from the details of a unique process. Study concept such as Kuzushi, wabi-sabi, observe how these are part of the traditional Japanese style and how this influence the way you tie