Week 19: Lower Body Structures
As we begin our exploration of the lower body, it is interesting to look at classic structures. These can be used by themselves to restrain the body, and also serve as attachment point for other structures, body parts and anchors, to create a variety of body positions.
- Day 127: Hip Harness – Create a simple structure around the waist, the hips and the upper tight
- Day 128: Mermaid Tie – Try different pattern structures on the legs, from the waist to the ankle. Revisit the cinch ideas from day 6 and expand from there
- Day 129: Rope Skirt – Create a structure from the waist to the knees. Play with positions where the knees are together but the ankles are pulled in different directions. Revisit the friction ideas from day 2 and explore adding cinches and create your own patterns
- Day 130: Calf Binder – Create a simple structure from the knee to ankles
- Day 127: Frog Tie Combo – Use the frog tie (week 4) ideas to create variations that combines both legs and more.
- Day 131: Crossed-Leg Pose – aka Agura Shibari – Tie the legs sitting in a crossed-leg pose. Expand the from ideas in day 4 and include the thighs, calves and/or feet in the tie to create a more solid and versatile tie
- Day 132: Butterfly Pose – aka bound angle pose, throne pose, cobbler’s pose – In a sitting position, place the soles of the feet together and tie them in place.
Credit: M: Lumandy R/P: Ebi McKnotty
Next: Hips and Butt